Rocking Blueberry Pie
Simply a ridiculously good and healthy pie that is sure to please everyone!
Write a review
- 185 g Vegan Butter, Six *6) Egg Substitute (or 3 tbsp ground flaxseed & 3 tbsp water PER EGG), 1 One (1) Cup Self Rising Flour, Two (2) Tbsp Ground Cinnamon, Four (4) and 1/2 Cups Ground Almonds, One (1) and 1/3 Cups Sugar (Note if you want to use sweetener instead of sugar, then add additional 1/4 cup almonds and 1/4 cup flour), Eight (8) Ripe Plums (halved and pitted), One (1) Cup Blueberries
- (1) Place the Butter and Sugar (or sugar substitute) in a bowl and whisk
- (2) Add your egg replacers, whisk,
- (3) Place this into a greased and lined ten (10) inch cake tin
- (4) Place your plums and blueberries on top (get your creativity game on here, lol)
- (5) Sprinkle your sugar or substitute on top
- (6) Bake at 320 F for Two (2) Hours OR Until the Middle firms up
- (7) Let it cool
- (8) Boom! Serve and Enjoy!
Plantbased Tourguide http://plantbasedtourguide.com/