Tater Tots, Elementary School All Over Again!
Vegan Tater Tots, Eat Like We're Kids Again!
Write a review
- Grab Yourself Some Potatoes...that's it!
- Peel potatoes and place into a large pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Allow potatoes to boil for 15 minutes.
- Drain water from potatoes and allow them to cool before handling.
- Once the potatoes are cool, use a cheese grater to grate them. Place the grated potatoes into a large bowl.
- Heat oven to 450 F.
- Form the grated potatoes into tater tot shapes and place onto a baking sheet covered with a non-stick mat or parchment paper.
- Bake the tater tots for 15 minutes, then flip them and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Set the oven to broil on high.
- Broil the tater tots for 8 minutes, then flip them and broil for another 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before eating.
- Simple, killer recipe from @Nola_Vegan_Girl
- So glad she came up with this and shared because these are some of the best "guilty pleasures". Plus you can try all types of cool things with seasonings.
Plantbased Tourguide http://plantbasedtourguide.com/